Confetti Rice Wrap
by TGC Staff | October 8, 2002 12:00 am
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 Mission® Garden Spinach Herb Wraps
- 1 Red Bell Pepper chopped
- 1 bunch Scallions or Green Onions chopped
- 1 cup frozen Corn Kernels
- 1 cup frozen Baby Lima Beans
- 15 oz. can Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cups Brown Rice cooked
- 1/2 cup Water
- Fat Free Dressing
- Cook bell pepper, green onions, corn and lima beans for 10 minutes with 1/2 cup water in medium pot. Remove from heat and drain.
- Combine vegetables with black beans and hot brown rice. Add salad dressing to taste and toss.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal portions. Fill, wrap and roll!
Source: Courtesy of Mission Foods
Source URL: http://tgcmagazine.com/confetti-rice-wrap/
Copyright ©2018 Gourmet Connection Magazine unless otherwise noted.