Layered Mexican Dip
by TGC Staff | June 14, 2001 12:00 am
Prep Time: 10 minutes – Cost: $
“Servings: 4 – Difficulty Level: 2
- 2-16oz. cans refried beans
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Shredded cheddar cheese (mild or sharp)
- Optional - sour cream, olives, hot peppers, guacamole, onion
- Mix the refried beans and salsa together. Spread out half of the mixture in the bottom of a small, oven proof casserole.
- Put a layer of cream cheese on top of the first layer of refried bean mixture.
- Top this layer of cream cheese with the remaining refried bean mixture.
- Sprinkle cheeses on top, cover, and put in a 350F oven for about 20 minutes, or until it is thoroughly heated.
Source: The Recipe Page Newsletter – 11/16/97
Source URL: http://tgcmagazine.com/layered-mexican-dip/
Copyright ©2018 Gourmet Connection Magazine unless otherwise noted.