by TGC Staff | October 8, 2002 12:00 am
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 Mission® Reduced Fat Classic Wraps
- 2 cups cooked Turkey diced
- 3 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Sprouts
- 1/4 cup Scallions or Green Onions sliced
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper
- 10 oz. can Kidney Beans
- 4 cups Packaged Salad Mix
- 1 cup Tomatoes diced
- 2 ripe Avocados diced
- Combine turkey, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, sprouts, green onions, pepper and kidney beans. Toss with salad, tomatoes and avocados.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal portions. Fill, wrap and roll!
Source: Courtesy of Mission Foods
Source URL: http://tgcmagazine.com/turkey-avocado-wrap/
Copyright ©2018 Gourmet Connection Magazine unless otherwise noted.